Read From the bottom

Hilarious....:)JJJ 

Heights of side effect…………..

This looks to be very funny……

From: Shanbaga Rajan Balasubramanian 

Once in office, my friend asked me my bike keys. They were lying on the table next to the computer and I was trying to show him the keys, by moving my mouse pointer. I some how imagined the mouse pointer would move beyond the screen and reach the key J 


From: Nidhi Toshniwal

I have gone so much lazy about using the system at office that I straight way come and sit on my chair and start using the mouse(properly placed)……..

Same thing happens when I am at home………..But with a lill diff scene……….Mouse wont be placed at the right position………many a times my mobile ll be lying over there………….without even seeing that its not mouse…………I place my hand on it and start moving it…when I realize that cursor isn't movin……..I lift the mouse to see whats the wrong with it and its only then I realize that its mobile………… heheheeh……………. J

 

From: Ashwini K Siddhi

OMG!

With me it is displaying I-CARD in the bag to the security personnel at PVR.. it is embarrassing K

From: Meera Krishnakumar Nair 

I would like to add one of my frnds experience….

 He got a message from his friend… 'Grandma is in "CPU" I will be on leave for 2 days actually he meant ICU


From: Nisha Narayanankutty Pisharody

Awesome!!

Once after talking to one of my friend. I ended the conversation saying  ..." Ok bye...in case of any issues will call u back"

(Hilarious!)


From: Farina Kidwai

Sometimes when I mistakenly delete a message

from my mobile, I hope for a second, maybe its in the recycle bin J


From: Bhabani Sankar Mishra

I was about to throw my hanky into the bin after drying my hand.  


From: Sunil Suryanarayan Pradhan

Once I was flashing my ID card instead of pressing the lift button J


From: Sandy

I have a experience to share tooo .. I was earlier working at the back office of an international Bank. We used to 'dispatch' lot of Credit / Debit cards and statements for the customers and track its delivery later.


Once my granma was admitted in a hospital, my team mate once casually asked me " howz ur granma doing now ? still in hospital ? " ... and i replied to her " She is better now , she will dispatched from the hospital tomorrow !"

This was followed by a loud laugh in the entire bay ! 
 


From: Vuyala Srinivasan, Ashwin Kumar

My exp….

Once I went to a pharmacy n asked for a tab….pharmacist asked whr I want 250mg r 500mg…..suddenly I replied as 256mg…lol….thank god he didn't noticed tht…. J


From: Soundarapandian, Amarnath

My Experience: I was typing my Employee ID and Password in yahoo mail & wondering why it said Invalid User ID/Pwd :-)  


From: Ramachandran Ramakrishnan

From the bottom up please... Yday's discussion in Infy hyd general :)

My experience... Twice I had used our Wipro Sodexho debit card (not coupon) for swiping into the SBI ATM machine for cash withdrawal while in EC Bangalore. Then our chetta Deepak who will be standing back used to remind/ scold me on what I was using instead of the SBI debit card LOL!!! :)


From: Vidyarthi Mallam

Me getting a thought of doing an Alt+Tab while switching from a news channel to the DVD while watching TV.  


From: Venu Vedam

And I – after a forty hour marathon in Bhubaneshwar with Powerbuilder, decided to take a break and went to a movie. In the middle of the movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the silver screen!
 


From: Vamsikrishna

Few of my friends and myself decided to go out for dinner. The place wasn't fixed yet. I said we shall decide it "run time"  


From: Ramachandra Das V. S. Yellapragada

Ha ha… there was a huge hoarding in madhapur (Hyderabad) saying…. "humare resort ajao….. F5 hojavo.." (Come to our Resort. Refresh yourself) 


From: Faheed Ahmed Subhani

N how can v forget the "Ctrl + Enter" effect while shooting mails from home using yahoo/gmail
J

Regards,
F-S
 


From: Ramachandra Das V. S. Yellapragada

I dial so often 9 and wait…. J ….

I go to some place to wash my hands… I just show my hands up and wait for the water to wash it…. :P forgetting I need to turn something on…

When I went to a movie theatre from office directly.. I showed the guy at the entrance my ID card and walked in… he had to call me back asking the ticket…
 


From: Raghavendra Addepalli

Some times I dial 0 to call while using land line at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


From: Sudheer Kumar Some

My experience: Once when I was searching for a house, When the owner asked my name, my reply was "Sudheer underscore some" (My id is Sudheer_some).  


From: Amit Kumar Sriramka

Don't you guys ever wonder for you mobile phones not having Cntrl+C/Cntrl+V OR Cntrl+Alt+Del facilities???


From: Sridhar Narsupalli

One late night when I went home after work, I was trying to flash my id card to open the lock and only after few secs, I realised what i'm trying to do ;-)


From: Arun Kumar Sevakule

Hehee… Once I went to have juice at the local juice vendor and innocuously asked him whether he had a plain 'version' of nimbu pani J  


From: Satyanarayana Venkata Varanasi

Few years back my shogun engine stopped on Bangalore MG Road as the petrol came to reserve. I told my friend I need to restart my bike!


From: Ramachandra Das V. S. Yellapragada

Yeah.. "provide me with the Path" ,,,, actually cudnt recollect that the word shud be route till u mentioned it….
Certainly occupational errors….

The other day I was hearing one guy talking of a "Standalone" house.. when he was actually intending a independent house… Poor broker shud have tuff time trying to find a " Alone house standing in a huge empty area… " don't know what interpretations the guy must have made
J  


From: Anup Guruvugari

"Also, please do provide me with the path"
Side effects of being in the IT field..
J . 'route' becomes path ...!
No offense intended
J 


From: Sudeep KumarMantri

Hi all,

This weekend I am looking for a get away of about 200-300 KM car drive. Any idea, what are the places I can visit around Hyderabad? Also, please do provide me with the path.

0 Comments

Post a Comment