Here is the ultimate website to log in your grievances against any company.
 
Benefited User's comments:
"Believe it or not! I got one of my old issue with ICICI bank resolved in week's time. Kudos to CORE!
Below is the mail thread regarding this. For those who have little time here is the gist.  On 21 june 2008 I withdrew 1500 from Canara Bank ATM uising my ICICI debit card. I did not get the cash. I called ICICI customer care immediately and filed complaint. The executive told em that in 45 days it will get resolved. I waited. After the time I was told that there no transaction dispute. Accidentally my friend and rooms Vasanthakumar told about CORE. I registered my complaint immediately and the next day onwards, ICICI called nme to resolve the issue and within a week after two to three calls with me ICICI has credited back the 1500 ruppees for which I have been working for almost a month between ICICI branch and customer care."
 
Please spread word about CORE. This is an agency directly under the Honourable Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
 

0 Comments

Post a Comment